- Online - Use our online Country Store. You're already here!
- Email - Send an email with your order to Patricia. Then either (1) mail a check or money order, payable to Reevis Mountain School, to RMS, 7448 S. J-B Ranch Rd., Roosevelt, AZ 85545, or (2) ask Patricia to email you a Paypal invoice. This will allow you to pay with a credit card or a Paypal account.
- Mail - Mail your order along with a check or money order, payable to Reevis Mountain School, to RMS, 7448 S. J-B Ranch Rd., Roosevelt, AZ 85545.
- Paypal - Paypal allows you to pay by credit card or bank account debit, and you do not need a Paypal account to use this option! Simply enter your credit card or bank account information when asked.
- Electronic check - You will need your account's routing number, checking account number, check number, and the addresses of the bank and the account holder.
- Paper check or money order - Please make payable to Reevis Mountain School and mail to RMS, 7448 S. J-B Ranch Rd., Roosevelt, AZ 85545. Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank and in U.S. funds.
- Western Union - Please make payable to Patricia Sanders and use RMS's mailing address, above. This is probably the best option for overseas orders.
We ship by U.S. Mail. Within Arizona we usually ship by Parcel Post or First Class Mail, and outside Arizona we use Priority Mail. For overseas orders we mail first class unless you request otherwise.
As we are located in an inholding in Arizona's Superstition Wilderness (ten miles from the nearest "civilization" over a road that requires a 4X4, and a half-hour drive to the nearest post office), we have no U.S. Mail or other delivery service here at Reevis. We make trips to the post office once or twice a week, as needed. Hence, your order may go out the same day you place it, or there may be a delay of up to four business days. Most orders will reach their destination within two days of shipping. We appreciate your patience and ask that if you need your remedies quickly, please let us know and we will do our best to expedite shipping.
Orders over about $100 will have Delivery Confirmation, allowing online tracking. If you would like Delivery Confirmation on an order of lower value, please request it when you order.
For most tinctures and colloidal silver, we can prepare bottles in 1 oz., 2 oz., 4 oz., or 8 oz. sizes. Salves may be available in 8 oz. tubs as well as 1 oz. tubs. Please email Patricia to request sizes not regularly listed. Prices will be proportional to the listed prices.
We can ship to Canada and the U.K. For shipping to other countries, please email Patricia before placing the order. Some countries impose import restrictions that prevent our shipping certain items.
We offer full refund on the value of any item you are not completely happy with. For classes and events, refunds are available up to 30 days prior to the class/event. After 30 days prior, deposits will be refunded only if RMS reschedules or cancels the event.
Herbal tinctures will last two years or more, probably losing potency gradually but maintaining their strength better if kept in a cool, dark place. However, we have found that tinctures have still been effective after storage in a glove compartment through an Arizona summer.
We use Bigfoot's herbal remedies in an intuitive way, paying attention to what our bodies seem to want and how they respond. We take them under the tongue or diluted in water. Our suggestion is to try a first dose of between one and six droppers and then continue taking the remedy depending on how you respond and what you feel your need is. One dropper holds about a quarter teaspoon of tincture. We are not medical doctors and are not allowed to make specific recommendations about dosages.